Egypt Calcium Carbonate in India
We RISHABHDEO MICRO MINERALS PVT LTD are the leading manufacturer of Egypt calcium carbonate which is used by PVC Plastic pipes, Adhesives, Paints And Coating, Paper & Printing, Cables and other industries.
Which Is The Most Dependable Supplier Of Egypt Uncoated Calcium Carbonate In India?
Namaste from Rishabdeo Micro Minerals Private Ltd, one of the leading Calcium Carbonate Manufacturers in India. We have been in the industry for many years. Our extensive experience in this industry has made us realize a very important fact. While we believe that the Indian variants of calcium carbonate are one of the most effective ones for most industries, there are some clients who still prefer imported raw materials, such as the ones imported from Egypt. This is why we also import the best quality calcium carbonate from there and process them as our clients would want.
|Calcium Carbonate as CaCO3 (min.)||98.5%|
|Magnesium as MgO (max.)||0.21%|
|Iron as Fe2 O3 (max.)||0.02%|
|Silica as SiO3 (max.)||0.12%|
|Aluminium as Al2 O3 (max.)||0.3%|
Dealer of Calcium Carbonate in India
RMM is a dealer of a variety of Calcium Carbonate, Coated Calcium Carbonate, Activated calcium carbonate Ground Calcium Carbonate etc.
As a well-known dealer of Dealer of Calcium Carbonate all over India, we have noticed that the Egyptian version of CaCo3 is one of the most versatile of the kind. It is useful for industries like:
- Pharmaceuticals: As a variety of inorganic salts, it is helpful to treat and manage conditions that indicate calcium deficiency. It is also helpful in preparing medicines for CKD, GERD, and similar indications.
- Tooth Paste: The mildly abrasive character of Egypt calcium carbonate in India makes it safe for removing dental plaques while brushing. Also, toothpaste made from this material can gently polish away the dental stains.
- Building and construction: Calcium carbonate is a popular ingredient in building materials (such as marble). Also, it is a common ingredient in the cement industry.
- Paint industry: The micronized powder version of Egyptian calcium carbonate is a popular component in the paint manufacturing industry. This raw material helps to improve the quality of paint.
- Paint Industries: We offer Micronized Calcium Carbonate for Paints in the exact particle size. Our micronized natural calcium carbonate is being used in the paint industry to enhance the performance of quality paints. This provides excellent quality to the paints and is offered in various packaging options.
|Oil Absorption (ml/100gm)||24||23||22||21|
|d-50||1.4 ± 0.3||1.9 ± 0.3||2.3 ± 0.5||3.2 ± 0.5 b|
|d-97||6 ± 1||8 ± 1||10 ± 1||15 ± 2|
These apart, our finely processed Egyptian calcium carbonate has a steady demand in industries like plastic, PVC, ceramic mosaic tiles, paper mills, blackboard making, metal refining, fertilizers, soap, and detergent, among others.
We are always ready to talk about our business policy. It only takes a phone call to contact us. Details are available on our company website.